HP BladeSystem c7000 Enclosures RoHS – With warranty and technical service for installation or support.
A DC Parts is a distributor of new and refurbished HPE equipment and accessories. Our technology experts can help you select and configure the right HPE blade solution for your specific data needs. Like all of our equipment, HPE blades are fully tested, you can count on worry-free service for years to come. And, should the need arise, our team of certified engineers is on hand to provide support for any issues you may have. If you would like to speak with a representative about HPE equipment offerings, please contact contact us.
– SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR EACH MODEL. ASK FOR THE PRICE OF SPARE DISK, CONTROLLERS, POWER SUPPLIES, NICs, HBAs, SFPs, Cables, etc.
HP BladeSystem c7000 RoHS Enclosures
A BladeSystem c7000 enclosure holds up to 16 servers and/or storage blades, plus redundant networking and storage switches. Includes a shared high-speed, multi-terabit mid-range plan for wireonce connectivity from server blades to shared storage and networking. Power is provided through a pooled power backplane that ensures the full capacity of the redundant hot-plug power supplies is available to all blades.
HP BladeSystem c7000 Blade Enclosure Generations
O What's New in the HP BladeSystem c7000 Gen2 Enclosure
- RoHS Compliance
- 5Tb/s medium plane (25% increase), improved signal integrity; he adds:
- 4xQDR IB, 4xFDR IB (1 port / server)
- 6Gb SAS
- 2400W Platinum Power Supply Options
- 1 Gb/s OA Connectivity
BLc7000 Blade Enclosure RoHS front
Each c7000 cabinet is built with the following functions:
- Up to 16 server blades and / or half-height storage blades and / or up to 8 storage blades per enclosure.
- Up to 4 different interconnect fabrics (Ethernet, FC, IB, iSCSI, SAS, etc.) supported simultaneously within the enclosure.
- Choose from a single-phase, three-phase, or -48 Vdc power subsystem for flexibility in connecting to data center power.
- HP Thermal Logic technology for lower energy consumption and airflow.
- Four (4) or ten (10) Active Cool 200 fans as standard. For redundancy and better power consumption and acoustics; additional Active Cool 200 fan kits can be added for a maximum of 10 fans.
- Redundant hot-plug cooling, redundant hot-plug power supplies, redundant connections, redundant interconnect modules, optional redundant BladeSystem Onboard Administrator management modules.
- Lower cost of ownership.
- Full AC redundancy – no power zones.
BLc7000 Blade Enclosure RoHS Rear
Some segments of the economy that we help
Some segments of the economy that we help
Third party maintenance for HPE End-of-Life (EOL) and HPE End-of-Service-Life (EOSL)
A DC Parts made an analysis on more than 250 customer contracts that use storage, servers, networks and tapes and showed us that 40-60% of the equipment of these customers operate beyond the end dates of support.
There are simple options for you to reduce your expenses and feel more confident about your IT infrastructure. When you choose a custom solution to extend the life of your IT equipment, you can make big savings.
How can we help:
We offer our customers a unique assessment to help analyze their OEM support contracts and understand exactly which devices can be supported in the most affordable way, without compromising their performance.
HPE Blade Leases
A DC Parts provides HPE server rentals for a convenient and affordable solution to a range of data center issues such as seasonal spikes and data center relocation. We work to match the right approach with the right equipment to properly meet your customized need for HPE Storage and Blade leases. With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to solve any problems, DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about leasing HPE machines, please contact us.
HPE Blade Support
Support services DC Parts provide support for HPE equipment. We work to match the right approach with the right equipment to meet your HPE equipment support needs. With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to troubleshoot any HPE equipment issues, DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about purchasing HPE Equipment Support, please contact us.
A DC Parts helps companies of all sizes better manage their IT data centers by providing third-party support services to leading equipment manufacturers, including: Hitachi HDS, NetApp, Dell EMC, Oracle Sun, Cisco , and more.
With support DC Parts, we manage all your hardware, between the manufacturers through a link. Support from DC Parts offers flexible service level agreements, certified engineering support teams and dedicated customer service representatives. Extend the life and value of your IT assets. contact support DC Parts immediately.