HP BladeSystem C3000 CTO Enclosure – Tower – With warranty and technical service for installation or support.
A DC Parts is a distributor of new and refurbished HPE equipment and accessories. Our technology experts can help you select and configure the right HPE blade solution for your specific data needs. Like all of our equipment, HPE blades are fully tested, you can count on worry-free service for years to come. And, should the need arise, our team of certified engineers is on hand to provide support for any issues you may have. If you would like to speak with a representative about HPE equipment offerings, please contact contact us.
– SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR EACH MODEL. ASK FOR THE PRICE OF SPARE DISK, CONTROLLERS, POWER SUPPLIES, NICs, HBAs, SFPs, Cables, etc.
HP BladeSystem C3000 CTO Enclosure – Tower
The HP BladeSystem c3000 Tower Enclosure has the flexibility to scale from a single enclosure with up to 8 blades to a rack containing 7 enclosures with up to 56 blades, the C-Class infrastructure is designed to meet the needs of today's businesses.
- HPE BLc3000 ROHS Gen2 Platinum Blade Enclosure
- HPE BLc3000 Blade Cabinet - Gen1 Rack
- HPE BLc3000 Blade Enclosure - Gen1 Tower
Front of HPE c3000 tower
The c3000 tower case is designed for multiple markets:
- Remote locations or branch offices with between 3 and 8 servers and in deployment locations such as retail stores, branch offices, manufacturing sites and wiring closets. This case is also designed for harsh environments not found in modern datacenters (high ambient temperatures, dusty environments and on ships, planes, platforms and vehicles).
- Small and medium companies, which have between 3 and 100 servers. The cabinet is designed for use with management devices such as local KVM switches for local administration.
- Data centers with special power and cooling restrictions, such as data centers that need DC powered racks and/or data centers with low power and cooling capacity (below 3.000 watts per rack).
- HPC clusters with InfiniBand interconnect, where applications need a 1 to 1 IB network signature ratio between physical nodes in the compute cluster.
Rear of the HPE c3000 tower
Some segments of the economy that we help
Some segments of the economy that we help
Third party maintenance for HPE End-of-Life (EOL) and HPE End-of-Service-Life (EOSL)
A DC Parts made an analysis on more than 250 customer contracts that use storage, servers, networks and tapes and showed us that 40-60% of the equipment of these customers operate beyond the end dates of support.
There are simple options for you to reduce your expenses and feel more confident about your IT infrastructure. When you choose a custom solution to extend the life of your IT equipment, you can make big savings.
How can we help:
We offer our customers a unique assessment to help analyze their OEM support contracts and understand exactly which devices can be supported in the most affordable way, without compromising their performance.
HPE Blade Leases
A DC Parts provides HPE server rentals for a convenient and affordable solution to a range of data center issues such as seasonal spikes and data center relocation. We work to match the right approach with the right equipment to properly meet your customized need for HPE Storage and Blade leases. With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to solve any problems, DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about leasing HPE machines, please contact us.
HPE Blade Support
Support services DC Parts provide support for HPE equipment. We work to match the right approach with the right equipment to meet your HPE equipment support needs. With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to troubleshoot any HPE equipment issues, DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about purchasing HPE Equipment Support, please contact us.
A DC Parts helps companies of all sizes better manage their IT data centers by providing third-party support services to leading equipment manufacturers, including: Hitachi HDS, NetApp, Dell EMC, Oracle Sun, Cisco , and more.
With support DC Parts, we manage all your hardware, between the manufacturers through a link. Support from DC Parts offers flexible service level agreements, certified engineering support teams and dedicated customer service representatives. Extend the life and value of your IT assets. contact support DC Parts immediately.