HPE server support and maintenance
DC Parts offers a proactive and professional service. We understand the meaning of adding continuous value whenever we speak to customers. We have a lot of knowledge and experience with HP Proliant servers. This ensures that we can maintain your HP Proliant servers and keep them running efficiently beyond the manufacturer's 'end of life support' (EOSL) date, with no risk associated with the service.
By providing organizations with a viable and sustainable alternative option to extend the life of their servers after 'end of life' or 'end of life' announcements, we can help organizations by offering an economical solution for mission-critical HP Proliant servers . This solution significantly reduces your total cost of ownership and also generates a greater return on your initial capital expenditures with IT server hardware.
Third party maintenance of the HPE server
Our consultants and technical staff can provide you with the ability to customize an appropriate HP server maintenance support service solution that meets your specific current requirements. This service offers the flexibility to pay only for the degree of support service you need and the length of time you need the service for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. DC Parts recognizes that most organizations today may only require a specific support service for a certain period of time, and may not wish to enter into an annual maintenance support contract that they are unable to justify for temporary support.
DC Parts offers a flexible approach for organizations looking to partially or fully integrate with their organization's maintenance and support services for current or historical server systems. These service levels range from NBD (Next Business Day) to a 24/7 response. Our maintenance and support services range from parts only to telephone and remote support. Our service level pages describe these and other services in detail.
Sign in contact with us to see if we can provide the guarantees you need, especially to explore an alternative maintenance support service.
Residual asset value for your HPE hardware
Our exclusive HPE server maintenance and support service can provide you with the potential to customize a cost-neutral maintenance contract for the HPE server that is now post-warranty, end of life or end of life (EOL / EOSL) . Our service allows customers with HPE hardware to have multiple stages in a lifecycle program, while providing extended maintenance support, regardless of the need for 3,6,9 or even 12 months of support, thereby effectively creating a solution cost neutral.
Cost reduction in your contract
We allow a cost-neutral maintenance solution to be provided through the residual value on your HPE server hardware that we would remove at the end of the agreed maintenance support term. As well as services for secure deactivation and elimination of data according to internal compliance requirements will also be part of the discussion of the hardware lifecycle services program.
If you don't need a support service, our maintenance service can still benefit you. So we can provide a residual value quote for your IT server and storage hardware and discuss the process of deactivating and deleting data, allowing you to get a much higher return on your initial capital investment. There is no obligation to obtain a quote from DC Parts, but it does allow you to explore whether this service can be viable and beneficial for you.
Find out more by going to contact us.
HP Proliant servers have been a popular choice for many years, from tower units for the SMB market to enterprise-class, multi-processor rack-mount servers for data center environments. Originally produced by Compaq, the Proliant line has continued to develop and offer technological advances with each new generation. By updating the internal architecture to support the latest Intel and AMD processors, to develop innovative features such as hot swap PCI adapter slots, memory and even processors. The Proliant server range remains the first option for many. Proliant servers have a reputation for reliability thanks to their highly modular design, key components, including system boards that can be replaced quickly, minimizing any unplanned downtime.
DC Parts can customize a support option to meet your organization's requirements. From 3-month contracts for parts only, including full 24 × 7 annual support options. We have the ability to assist our customers by ensuring business continuity and availability of services from their IT infrastructure. Contact us for more information on an affordable support solution for your HP Proliant servers.
Benefits of maintenance support DC Parts in storage HP Proliant
- Technical diagnostics and repair of HP Proliant servers
- Level 3 engineer assigned to an account
- Global service availability
- Maintenance support for current and end-of-life HP equipment
- Pro-rata support and co-termination dates
- Site audits / surveys
- Data / platform migration
- IT decommissioning
- Data erasure
- Highly experienced and specially trained technical field engineers
- On-site spare parts cache
- Various methods for generating a fault ticket ticket
- Helpdesk assistance
- Operating system and firmware recommendations
- Professional services
- Hardware upgrades
- Flexible short and long-term maintenance support contracts
- Hardware rental
- DMR (digital media retention)
- Operational savings
End of support HP Proliant, but not DC Parts
EOSL Dates 'End of Life Useful '
- HP PROLIANT BL460C G6 - JUNE 2016
- HP PROLIANT BL460C G7 - FEBRUARY 2018
- HP PROLIANT BL465C G5 - DECEMBER 2015
- HP PROLIANT BL465C G6 - DECEMBER 2015
- HP PROLIANT BL465C G7 - DEC2017
- HP PROLIANT BL490C G6 - MARCH 2016
- HP PROLIANT BL490C G7 - DECEMBER 2017
- HP PROLIANT BL495C G5 - MARCH 2016
- HP PROLIANT BL620C G7 - MARCH 2016
- HP PROLIANT BL680C G5 - MARCH 2016
- HP PROLIANT BL680C G7 - MARCH 2016
- HP PROLIANT BL685 G1 - MARCH 2016
- HP PROLIANT BL685C G5 - MARCH 2016
- HP PROLIANT BL685C G6 - MARCH 2016
- CHASSI HP PROLIANT C3000 - FEBRUARY 2016
- CHASSI HP PROLIANT C7000 - TBA
- HP PROLIANT DL360 G5 - NOVEMBER 2014
- HP PROLIANT DL360 G6 - APRIL 2016
- HP PROLIANT DL360 G7 - APRIL 2018
- HP PROLIANT DL360E G8 - AUGUST 2021
- HP PROLIANT DL360P G8 - JUNE 2021
- HP PROLIANT DL365 G1 - JUNE 2015
- HP PROLIANT DL380 G5 - NOVEMBER 2014
- HP PROLIANT HP380 G6 - APRIL 2016
- HP PROLIANT DL380 G7 - APRIL 2018
- HP PROLIANT DL380E G8 - AUGUST 2021
- HP PROLIANT DL380P G8 - AUGUST 2021
- HP PROLIANT DL385 G6 - DECEMBER 2015
- HP PROLIANT DL385 G7 - APRIL 2018
- BL860C I6 INTEGRITY - DECEMBER 2025
- BL870C I6 INTEGRITY - DECEMBER 2025
- BL860C I2 INTEGRITY - DECEMBER 2020
- INTEGRITY BL860C I4 - MARCH 2023
- BL870C I2 INTEGRITY - DECEMBER 2020
- INTEGRITY BL870C I4 - MARCH 2023
- BL890C I2 INTEGRITY - DECEMBER 2020
- INTEGRITY BL890C I4 - MARCH 2023
- BL890C I6 INTEGRITY - DECEMBER 2025
Some segments we help
Third party maintenance for HPE End-of-Life (EOL) and HPE End-of-Service-Life (EOSL)
A DC Parts made an analysis on more than 250 customer contracts that use storage, servers, networks and tapes and showed us that 40-60% of the equipment of these customers operate beyond the end dates of support.
There are simple options for you to reduce your expenses and feel more confident about your IT infrastructure. When you choose a custom solution to extend the life of your IT equipment, you can make big savings.
How can we help:
We offer our customers a unique assessment to help analyze their OEM support contracts and understand exactly which devices can be supported in the most affordable way, without compromising their performance.
HPE server support
Support services DC Parts provide support for the HPE server. We work to combine the right approach with the right equipment to meet your HPE server support needs.
With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to solve any problems on the HPE server, the DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about purchasing HPE storage media, contact us.
A DC Parts helps companies of all sizes better manage their IT data centers by providing third-party support services to leading equipment manufacturers, including: IBM, Hitashi HDS, Netapp, Oracle Sun, Cisco and more.
With support DC Parts, we manage all your hardware, between the manufacturers through a link. Support from DC Parts offers flexible service level agreements, certified engineering support teams and dedicated customer service representatives.
Extend the life and value of your IT assets. Contact DC Parts support immediately.
Contact DC Parts and we will help you better optimize your IT investment
Call our product team at 011 3022-4694 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the hardware in the DC Parts is fully tested, guaranteed and comes with a 90-day warranty. Above all, we will support you before, during and after the sale.
In other words, we know how important it is that you get the product you need to meet your needs. In addition, we have a sales team and agile logistics to make the shortest possible delivery times possible.
Sending proposals within 2 business days, experimenting with data centers and integrators and we always try to get the best price.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about compatibility, condition or the best product available for your need.
Our website represents only a fraction of the pieces we work with. But you can contact your complete requirements or equipment lists.