HP BladeSystem C3000 CTO Enclosure ROHS – With warranty and technical service for installation or support.
A DC Parts is a distributor of new and refurbished HPE equipment and accessories. Our technology experts can help you select and configure the right HPE blade solution for your specific data needs. Like all of our equipment, HPE blades are fully tested, so you can count on worry-free service for years to come. And should the need arise, our team of certified engineers is on hand to provide support for any issues you may have. If you would like to speak with a representative about HPE equipment offerings, please contact us.
– SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR EACH MODEL. ASK FOR THE PRICE OF SPARE DISK, CONTROLLERS, POWER SUPPLIES, NICs, HBAs, SFPs, Cables, etc.
HP BladeSystem C3000 CTO Enclosure with 6 ROHS Fans
A BladeSystem c3000 Enclosure holds up to 8 server blades and up to 4 expansion blades (not exceeding a total of 8 blades) plus redundant networking and storage interconnects. Includes a high-speed, multi-terabit shared midplane for unique blade server connectivity for shared storage and networking. Power is provided through a pooled power backplane that ensures the full capacity of the power supplies is available to all blades.
Front of HPE c3000 case
Each c3000 cabinet is built with the following functions:
- Up to 8 half-height server blades, 4 full-height server blades, and/or 4 expansion blades per enclosure (not to exceed 8 blades total).
- Up to 2 redundant I/O interconnect fabrics (Ethernet, Fiber Channel, iSCSI, SAS, etc.) supported simultaneously within the enclosure.
- A single-phase power subsystem for flexibility in connecting power from data center, UPSs, or low-line wall outlets (100 VAC to 110 VAC). CAUTION: When connecting directly to wall outlets, customers must determine the maximum amperage of the wall outlet circuit to avoid power overload.
- Choice of AC power sources.
- PARSEC Cabinet Design – Parallel, redundant, scalable cooling and airflow design.
- Up to six (6) HPE Active Cool 100 hot-plug fans.
- Redundant hot-plug cooling, redundant hot-plug power supplies, redundant connections, redundant interconnect modules, and optional redundant BladeSystem Onboard Administrator management module.
Rear of HPE c3000 case
Some segments of the economy that we help
Some segments of the economy that we help
Third party maintenance for HPE End-of-Life (EOL) and HPE End-of-Service-Life (EOSL)
A DC Parts made an analysis on more than 250 customer contracts that use storage, servers, networks and tapes and showed us that 40-60% of the equipment of these customers operate beyond the end dates of support.
There are simple options for you to reduce your expenses and feel more confident about your IT infrastructure. When you choose a custom solution to extend the life of your IT equipment, you can make big savings.
How can we help:
We offer our customers a unique assessment to help analyze their OEM support contracts and understand exactly which devices can be supported in the most affordable way, without compromising their performance.
HPE Blade Leases
A DC Parts provides HPE server rentals for a convenient and affordable solution to a range of data center issues such as seasonal spikes and data center relocation. We work to match the right approach with the right equipment to properly meet your customized need for HPE Storage and Blade leases. With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to solve any problems, DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about leasing HPE machines, please contact us.
HPE Blade Support
Support services DC Parts provide support for HPE equipment. We work to match the right approach with the right equipment to meet your HPE equipment support needs. With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to troubleshoot any HPE equipment issues, DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about purchasing HPE Equipment Support, please contact us.
A DC Parts helps companies of all sizes better manage their IT data centers by providing third-party support services to leading equipment manufacturers, including: Hitachi HDS, NetApp, Dell EMC, Oracle Sun, Cisco , and more.
With support DC Parts, we manage all your hardware, between the manufacturers through a link. Support from DC Parts offers flexible service level agreements, certified engineering support teams and dedicated customer service representatives. Extend the life and value of your IT assets. contact support DC Parts immediately,