HPE EVA P6350 Storage – With warranty and technical service for installation or support.
A DC Parts is a distributor of new and refurbished HPE equipment and accessories. Our technology experts can help you select and configure the right HPE server solution for your specific data needs. Like all of our equipment, HPE arrays are fully tested, so you can count on worry-free service for years to come. And should the need arise, our team of certified engineers are on hand to provide support for any issues you may have. If you would like to speak with a representative about HPE equipment offerings, please contact us.
Array StorageWorks HP EVA P6350
|EVA P6350 QK746B|
|EVA P6350 QK740B|
|EVA P6350 QK750B|
|EVA P6350 QK744B|
|EVA P6350 QK748B|
disk array HP EVA P6350 QK740B is an easy-to-use, capacity-enhanced storage system with built-in virtualization, allowing you to consolidate storage and simplify your IT. The EVA P6350 offers high performance, high availability and robust data protection. Combined with your favorite database, email, ERP or other applications, the pre-owned HP EVA P6350 provides an integrated, end-to-end solution that helps drive your business forward. See improved storage density with built-in Thin Provisioning and a smaller footprint in your data center with 2,5-inch SAS disk drives. The used HP EVA P6350 offers multiprotocol support for your SAN with 8Gb/s Fiber Channel, 1Gb/s iSCSI, and 10Gb/s iSCSI/FCoE options. It provides better business value by eliminating idle capacity and maximizing performance.
- New EVA P6350 and P6550 models, double the cache of previous models, 8GB and 16GB respectively, with new longer-lasting cache batteries, new faster ABM module
- New firmware XCS 11000000 and P6350 Command View 10.1, which supports the new EVA models, new 3TB disk and increases the storage capacity of the EVA P6350
- Support for the new 3TB 7,2K LFF MDL-SAS drive, which with the new XCS firmware and larger controller cache, increases the maximum storage of the EVA P6350 and EVA P6550 up to 360TB and 720TB respectively
Easy to use and economical to own
- The HP EVA P6350 is the recognized leader when it comes to array management. Because the EVA P6350 has built-in virtualization, it's easy to provision storage, add storage, and protect data.
- The EVA P6350 has a modular design that makes it easy to select an affordable input configuration, easily expand later and scale up to 480TB
- With the new small form factor (SFF) disk drives, the EVA P6350 requires less power to store the same amount of data compared to the previous generation array
Highly effective virtual storage in rapidly changing environments
- The HP EVA P6350 family offers a complementary adaptive storage solution. VMware Vcenter EVA P6350 configuration makes provisioning easy
- The EVA P6350 offers flexible SAN connectivity options with built-in 8Gb/s Fiber Channel ports, 1Gb/s iSCSI ports, or 10Gb/s iSCSI/FCoE ports.
- The EVA P6350 is widely used in many industries with a variety of applications and robust operating system compatibility.
- With new Thin Provisioning software, gain efficiency in capacity utilization, saving disk space compared to traditional provisioning
- As the data lifecycle changes, use the EVA P6350's live LUN migration feature to easily move data to less expensive storage, all without application disruption
|Capacity||Maximum 720 TB depending on model|
|Unit Description||(450) SFF SAS or|
|(240) LFF SAS Maximum, depending on the model|
|Up to (10) M6612 or M6625 are compatible with the P6300 EVA|
|up to (20) M6612 or up to (18) M6625 are compatible with the P6500 EVA|
|Maximum units per cabinet||(25) Maximum for M6625; (12) Maximum for M6612|
|host interface||8 Gb/s Fiber Channel (8) Ports or|
|iSCSI ports (8) 1 Gb/s or|
|10 GbE (4) ports|
|Maximum, depending on the model|
|storage controller||(2) HSV340 or HSV360; depending on the model|
|Availability Resources||Dual redundant active/active controllers, hot plug power supplies, fans, cache batteries, I/O modules, environmental monitoring units, disks, power distribution units|
|Supported Servers||HP Servers (HP-UX, ProLiant, AlphaServers)|
|cache||16 GB maximum, depending on model|
|Compatible operating systems||HP-UX|
|Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008|
|Apple Mac OS X|
Some segments of the economy that we help
Some segments of the economy that we help
Third party maintenance for HPE End-of-Life (EOL) and HPE End-of-Service-Life (EOSL)
A DC Parts made an analysis on more than 250 customer contracts that use storage, servers, networks and tapes and showed us that 40-60% of the equipment of these customers operate beyond the end dates of support.
There are simple options for you to reduce your expenses and feel more confident about your IT infrastructure. When you choose a custom solution to extend the life of your IT equipment, you can make big savings.
Learn more at HPE Storage Support and Maintenance
How can we help:
We offer our customers a unique assessment to help analyze their OEM support contracts and understand exactly which devices can be supported in the most affordable way, without compromising their performance.
HPE Storage Leases
A DC Parts provides HPE storage rentals for a convenient and affordable solution to a range of data center issues such as seasonal spikes and data center relocation. We work to match the right approach with the right equipment to properly meet your customized need for HPE Storage and Blade leases. With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to troubleshoot any problems, DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about leasing HPE machines enter in contact us.
HPE Storage Support
Support services DC Parts provide support for HPE equipment. We work to match the right approach with the right equipment to meet your HPE equipment support needs. With a highly trained team of certified engineers ready to troubleshoot any HPE equipment issues, DC Parts is uniquely qualified to serve you. If you would like to speak with a representative about purchasing HPE Equipment Support, please contact us. THE DC Parts helps companies of all sizes better manage their IT data centers by providing third-party support services to leading equipment manufacturers, including: NETAPP, IBM, HPE, Dell EMC, Oracle Sun, Cisco and much more. With support DC Parts, we manage all your hardware, between the manufacturers through a link. Support from DC Parts offers flexible service level agreements, certified engineering support teams and dedicated customer service representatives. Extend the life and value of your IT assets. contact support DC Parts immediately.