The NetApp FAS9500A is a high-performance storage system for mission-critical business environments. With capacity for up to 288 disks and support for NVMe SSDs, the FAS9500A offers lightning-fast access speeds and reliable storage for your critical data. Compatible with a variety of networking equipment, including Cisco switches and Intel network interface adapters, the DC Parts offers specific equipment for the FAS9500A that guarantee the best system performance. Buy now with DC Parts and be assured of secure and efficient data storage.
NetApp FAS9500A Specifications
Modular design for optimal serviceability and availability, making it ideal for large, consolidated environments.
- Maximum raw capacity per HA pair: 14,7 PB
- Maximum units per HA pair: 1440
- NAS expansion: 1-24 nodes (12 HA pairs)
- SAN expansion: 1-12 nodes (6 HA pairs)
- Maximum raw capacity for cluster: 176PB
- Factor Controller Chassis: 8U
- Operating system version: ONTAP 9.10.1P3 and later
- Supported storage protocols: FC, FCoE, iSCSI, NFS, pNFS, CIFS/SMB
Displaying a single result