- Download 2
- File size 293.95 KB
- File Count 1
- Creation date August 23st, 2021
- Last update August 23st, 2021
DELL EMC PowerEdge R740 Spec Sheet - DC Parts
DELL EMC PowerEdge R740 is designed to accelerate application performance by leveraging accelerator cards and storage scalability. The 2-socket 2U platform has the ideal balance
of resources to power the most demanding environments.
Expand and optimize application performance
The R740's scalable business architecture can scale up to three 300W or six 150W GPUs, or up to three double-width or four single-width FPGAs. With up to 16 2,5” drives or 8 3,5” drives, the R740 offers the versatility to adapt to virtually any application and provides the perfect platform for VDI deployments.
• Scale your VDI deployments with 3 double-width GPUs, supporting up to 50% more users compared to the R730.
• Free up storage space using internal M.2 SSDs optimized for booting.
• Scale computing resources with scalable 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® processors and tailored performance based on your unique workload requirements.